2008-10-21

WHAT WOMAN SAY & WHAT IT MEANS

CAN'T WE JUST BE FRIENDS?

There is no way in hell I'm going to let any part of your body touch any part of mine, again.

*********

I JUST NEED SOME SPACE.

.... Without you in it.

*********

DO I LOOK FAT IN THIS DRESS?

We haven't had a fight in a while.

*********


NO, PIZZA'S FINE.

.... You cheap slob!

*********

I JUST DON'T WANT A BOYFRIEND NOW.

I just don't want you as a boyfriend now.

*********

I DON'T KNOW, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?

I can't believe you have nothing planned.

*********

COME HERE.

My puppy does this, too.

*********

I LIKE YOU, BUT...

I don't like you.

*********

OF COURSE I LOVE YOU.

.... Just not in that way.

*********

YOU NEVER LISTEN.

You never listen.

*********

WE'RE MOVING TOO QUICKLY.

I'm not going to sleep with you until I find out if this guy at the gym has a girlfriend.

*********

I'LL BE READY IN A MINUTE.

I'm ready, but I'm going to make you wait because I know you will.

*********

OH, NO, I'LL PAY FOR MYSELF.

I'm just being nice; there's no way I'm going dutch.

*********

OH YES!!! RIGHT THERE!!

Well, near there; I just want to get this over with.

*********

I'M JUST GOING OUT WITH THE GIRLS.

We're gonna get sloppy and make fun of you and your friends.


*********

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...